Off-Site Embryology Laboratory Director (ELD) and High Complexity Laboratory Director (HCLD)

Our team of consultant embryologists are available for directing your lab on a consultancy basis. The off-site laboratory directorship is a good option for those laboratories with a certified Technical Supervisor [TS(ABB)] on site. Laboratories with Directors without ABB certification are encouraged to operate under the directorship of an ELD or HCLD to be fully compliant with current regulations and guidelines.

New laboratories using our company for the design and for buying equipment have a discounted rates for our Off-site Laboratory Director services.

Tissue License – California (CDPH)

Our company can help your center to obtain a California Tissue License needed to operate an embryology laboratory within an IVF practice. If your center is located in CA you need a Tissue License from Laboratory Services at CDPH (California Department of Public Health) and a registration with the FDA under the current Human Cells and Tissue Procedures (HCT/Ps).
More information available here:

FDA Registration (HCT/Ps)

You can use our consulting services to properly register with the FDA to comply with current regulations regarding reproductive tissue. We can also help your laboratory to fully comply with the always evolving regulations.
More information here:


In order to comply with SART your laboratory should be accredited by a recognized organization. Two entities can do that for you: College of American Pathologist (CAP) or the Joint Commission (JCAHO). Our consultants can provide advice for preparing your lab for accreditation.
More information here: