Continuous VOC, temperature, and humidity measurement with data logging inside or outside CO2 incubators.
- Low Level VOC Measurement: VOC measurement in ppb (parts per billion). Standard ppm (parts per million) VOC meters cannot detect the low level of VOCs present in some IVF laboratories (less than 500 parts per billion).
- Measurement Inside CO2 Incubators: Continuous measurement inside CO2 Incubators (Total VOCs up to 95% Relative Humidity).
- Easy Installation Inside CO2 Incubators: A thin cable enables the user to place the probe inside CO2 Incubators through the front glass door. No external port is required.
- Unmatched Accuracy: Down to 5 ppb (0.005 ppm).
- Unmatched Sensitivity: Oosafe® VOC-Log for IVF is 1,000 times more sensitive than ppm VOC Meters.
- Continuous Measurement: Continuous measurement and data logging according to user-defined time intervals.
- Real Time Measurement: All data are stored in real time via VOC-Log software.
- User-Defined Warning and Alarm Levels: Warning and Alarm levels for each parameter (Total VOCs, Temperature and Humidity) can be set by the user.
- Easy Calibration: VOC sensor calibration with our Easy Calibration Kit.
- Easy to Use: After installation of the product software, just plug in and use. Can also be used with Oosafe® Analyzer with WolfSense Software.
- User-Friendly: Calibration videos and important information about air quality control are included in the product software.
Real-Time parts per billion (ppb) VOC measurement, necessary for IVF laboratories.
- TOTAL VOCs, % RH, F° / C° measurements are standard and users have the option of adding up to 3 gas sensors (O2, CO, O3, NH3, etc.) to the probe.